Wednesday, January 21, 2015

6 days

Almost 7 full days without pulling. When I was younger (even a year ago) if I could go one day without pulling a hair, I could go months without even thinking about it. Not this time, it's harder. It's a struggle. A few days ago, I also went to my first hypnotherapy appoingment. Instead of making it better, it's made it harder. Instead of getting my mind off the hair pulling, it's made me think about it way more than I usually do. I'm more upset with myself that I went to the appointment (and wasted the time and money) because it just made it worse. Although, how would I have known? I keep thinking it over and over In my head that I wish I wouldn't have gone. I feel like it's harder this time, than previous times. Maybe that's a good thing. Maybe I have to work for it this time, and maybe I can finally get over this. Almost 13 years in the making, and I'm ready. I'm ready to feel pretty. I want someone to think my hair is beautiful one day. I want someone to compliment my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment